Chuck Bolena, M.Ed. offers a power-packed presentation that energizes and motivates his audience to ‘get out of their way,’ better understand the true power of one’s thoughts, and challenges them to go after what they really want out of life! Participants will walk away with a new awareness of one’s life and a strong determination to make the necessary changes to improve. He is experienced with giving keynote presentations, seminars and group interactive activities.
Have Chuck Speak
Chuck has spoken to:
– Marine Corps Ball Keynote, Butler PA, 2018
– City & Regional Magazine Association Annual Conference, New Orleans, 2018
– Pittsburgh Magazine Contract Season Kick-off, Pittsburgh, 2017
– Boss Ladies of Pittsburgh East Seminar, 2018
– Cleveland Clinic Endocrinology Conference, Cleveland OH, 2017
– Pennsylvania State Board of Diabetes Educators Annual Conference, Harrisburg, PA, 2017
– Various chambers, BNI Chapters in Western Pennsylvania, and network organizations
Have Jim Speak
Jim Shorkey is a powerful keynote speaker with a direct and engaging message of expertise, experience, and tremendous success using the key principles that make up his Blueprint for Success. His goal is to challenge and encourage his audience to maximize their full potential and go after what they really want in life, no matter what it is: Passion, Health, Love, Abundance, or Joy.
For close to three decades, Jim has studied many of the greatest thought leaders on self-development, reading close to 2,000 books and deliberately read Napoleon Hill’s book, Think and Grow Rich, again, and again, and again. After experiencing, firsthand, the power of these principles in his own business, Jim is now fulfilling another personal goal of sharing these strategies and key principles with audiences across all industries with incredible results.
Jim has spoken to:
– University of Pittsburgh’s Institute of Entrepreneurial Excellence
– S&T Bank
– iHeart Radio
– Wish 99.7 Radio
– Pennsylvania State University, New Kensington, Commencement Speech
– Various Rotaries and Chambers
– Various BNI Chapters
– The Pittsburgh Business Show